Want to win $10,000 for your prom? David’s Bridal and Men’s Wearhouse are teaming up to bring you the ultimate dance prom contest! All you need to do to enter are 3 simple things. 1. Watch the video below and learn the dance moves. 2. Download the song used in the video HERE and use it for your choreography. 3. Create a 45-60 second video of you and your friends doing these crazy dance moves and upload it to the website! Finally to win, you must get all your friends and family to vote for you on the website from April 5-26th. Not only will you receive $10,000 for your fantastic video; David’s Bridal and Men’s Wearhouse will also donate $10,000 to your high school!!! So what are you waiting for? Start busting a move to win $10,000 for your prom! Click HERE for more details!! GOOD LUCK PROM GOERS!
Your Prom night is a once in a lifetime experience that you want to remember for the rest of your life, taking pictures is definitely the best way to capture all the excitement of your prom night. Here’s a list of some of the things you may want to photograph on your 2012 Prom night.
- You getting ready for your big night
- Just you all dressed up and ready to go
- Pinning on the boutonniere & placing the corsage on your wrist, etc.
- You & your date, you & your family, and of course you & your friends before leaving for the prom
- The limo (inside & out)
- Arriving at the prom (getting out the limo, outside the venue, etc)
- At your prom table
- Dancing! (with your date, with your friends, etc.)
- The 2012 Prom King & Queen
- Your teachers and fellow classmates
- The decorations, the DJ, the food, etc.
- Leaving the 2012 prom
- On your way to the AfterProm
- At your AfterProm party or AfterProm cruise
- At the end of the night when you’re heading home
Just found an online contest from one of our favorite dress companies David’s Bridal. Enter to WIN A FREE PROM DRESS here!
We hosted David’s Bridal last year at our annual AfterProm.com Prom Fashion Show and showcased 60 of their fabulous dresses! It was a fabulous night thanks to David’s Bridal Prom, Nina Shoes, DJ Self from Power 105, Antwon Bailey, Cake Apparel, Pop Chips, Steve Madden, RIP Michaels and many, many more! Check out some photos from last year.
Here are some of the David’s Bridal Prom Dresses from our last show – ENTER THEIR ONLINE CONTEST AND WIN YOUR OWN!