In honor of Prom 2012 we’re taking a look at some of our favorite movies that feature proms. Old, new, good, bad, we’re reliving all the magical moments of movie proms.
1. Pretty in Pink– This is a classic 80’s brat pack movie and if you haven’t seen it we suggest you do! Andie is the girl from the wrong side of the tracks, Blane is the dreamy rich boy, throw in a dorky best friend named Duckie and you have the recipe for a great prom movie.
2. She’s All That– From a classic 80’s movie to a classic 90’s movie. Can Freddie Prinze, Jr. take “the girl with the ponytail” and make her into prom queen? If the romance isn’t enough for you this movie has one of the best prom dance scenes!
Are you still looking for the perfect dress for Prom 2012? Here at The Prom Company we love the dresses by Camille Le Vie! Whether you’re looking for short, long, unique, or a more traditional style Camille Le Vie has something for you. You’ll be one of a kind at your NYC Prom in one of these dresses!
Do you have the perfect dress for Prom 2012? Do you still need to pull your look together with the perfect shoes? The Prom Company has some picks for prom from Nina Shoes!
If you like these come check out more from Nina Shoes at our annual Prom Fashion Show!
If you have a simple dress the Sadi pump will help you glam it up.
Don’t want to kill you’re feet while dancing the night away? Try a low heel like Camala.
If you want to add inches but still be comfortable check out Pangea!
These Electra heels come in fun colors and are super cute!
Need to slip on something cute and comfy for your After Prom Cruise? Check out the adorable Heath Sandal!
Looking for some Prom 2012 inspiration? Here are a few fabulous looks to steal from your favorite movies.
1. Kate Hudson’s gold dress in “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”. With a dress like this you’ll win over your prom date in 10 seconds. Get it HERE!
2. Keira Knightley’s classic green dress in “Atonement”. Make all the other girls green with envy. Check it out HERE!
3. Sarah Jessica Parker’s “Sex and the City 2” poster dress. We can’t forget about Carrie Bradshaw our favorite NYC fashion icon. Get her dress HERE!
Teeny tiny clutches are always the go-to for prom because, really, who wants to worry about a big bag all night? Since the clutches are small and space is limited you have to be selective about what to take with you. If you’re wondering what you should fill your purse with for Prom 2012 The Prom Company has got you covered.
Here’s a check list of must haves to keep in mind while Prom Planning:
- Cell phone
- Extra cash – just in case
- Extra pantyhose – if you’re wearing them
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets – they’re super slim and you’ll be thankful you brought them after all that dancing
Don’t forget to check out this super cute clutch above from Forever 21 HERE!
Have your own tips? Let us know!
Here’s one is for the ladies and the guys! Tony Bowls is having an awesome prom giveaway and all you have to do to enter is fill out your name and address. 10 lucky entrants will get a free Tony Bowls tuxedo rental, a free Tony Bowls prom dress, a pair of shoes and a bracelet from the Spring 2012 collection. With unique looks like these you can go right from your Prom to your after prom Party Boat cruise without even stopping to change!
Enter HERE by March 31st to look hot at your NYC Prom!
How would you like to win a trip to New York City to get the perfect Prom 2012 look? Check out this great contest from Promgirl.com and Sephora!
Enter to win a trip for you and your best friend to be perfectly pampered in NYC and get your dream prom look from head to toe for Prom 2012! Sound good? Check out all the details here!